Everyone needs a code…a creed to live by. Over and over, history has shown that a framework of shared values and principles is the foundation of any well-functioning society. Having a code makes each of us a force for good, whether in the workplace, at home, or out in the community.
As a team member of High West, our code is one of:
- We will demonstrate respect by maintaining a positive attitude, valuing the opinions of others and treating each other with dignity.
- Be a good listener
- Be considerate of others' ideas
- Focus on the positive
- Accept Change
- Build teammates up - don't tear down
- Treat everyone with kindness in actions and words (value everyone)
- We will be models of honesty by being trustworthy, dependable and keeping our promises.
- Tell the truth
- Share honest information
- Think twice before you speak
- Be fair
Teamwork & Cooperation
- We will build trust and camaraderie through positive communication, encouragement and commitment to each other.
- Work together to reach a common goal
- Keep open lines of communication
- Understand our role as a team member (there is no "I" in team)
- Be loyal to our mission, vision and values
- We will hold ourselves responsible to each other to exhibit our mission, vision and values.
- Do what we say
- Accept and execute job responsibilities
- Apologize for mistakes or transgressions
- Resolve issues in a fair and timely manner
- We will foster a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging progressive & innovative ideas.
- Improve current performance
- Create future capabilities
- Develop individually through education to grow as an organization
- Advance new ideas and methods
- We will be courteous, conscientious and respectful in demeanor and appearance
- Take pride in ourselves and our companies
- Refrain from disrespectful language
- Avoid disrespectful tattoos, piercings or jewelry within the accepted norm
- Exhibit good judgement
- Maintain equipment & facilities